Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Very First Blog on BLOGSPOT

Hello,
Apart of the profile at first i would like to express my thanks to Miss Subhasnigdha Samantaray,  COMPUTER SC. & ENGG., MITS Rayagada who inspired me to start a new blog.As i have written a lot of blogs online on different websites along with wap sites but it is the first time i am writing in BLOGGER here.
I am very much thankful to Mr.Anirban Mitra (sr. faculty MITS Rayagada) who provided his continuous guidance in field of technology and research.
It will not be justified if i miss to provide my thanks to Mr. Vikash Ranjan Jha ,CSE ,MITS.I am not going to write much as they all are not the new faces to the computer sc. field.
I am much thankful to a personality who always inspired me as a friend though she is a junior to me and though she is not physically present near to me but always inspires me to work and to move forward.
i remember her words -- "Never leave your talent in your life..you can do and you will do".
Apart of this, I thank all my colleague as well as co-workes to make me move further.
ENJOY the blogs. If you have any query or you find anything worth discussing, feel free to write your comments,feedback,questions or suggestion.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment